Monday, January 15, 2007

Yep! I'm there for life.

So I popped by to see my academic adviser this morning regarding my impending graudation that isn't. I did indeed get approval in APRIL 2005!!!! OH MY GOD THANKS FOR TELLING ME TWO YEARS LATER! to complete my degree with a minor in Ergonomics. Now that I only have three courses left to complete my basic undergraduate degree I had to decide whether to scrap the whole plan or not. I chose not. I can't stand having things incomplete and I have, of course, already taken courses toward the minor without prior approval.

Anyhow, that being said, I have one course for each term until next spring, so four total. Not bad I suppose. My official degree will be a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with a Minor in Ergonomics. Yep, a lot of big words that mean I spent A LOT of money.

2 Comments:

Blogger Honeydog said...

You can do it - I know you can!

And hey, when you are all done, we can share a bottle or two of celebratory red wine and then see what it does to me! :)

Monday, January 15, 2007 11:09:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I went through the same kind of nonsense with my degree. I fought with the administration for a year and a half after I took my last class on whether or not I could transfer Speech 101 from a community college. One day I just got a backdated diploma in the mail with no explanation.

I tell the Alumni association to go screw themselves when they call and want donations.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 1:20:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home