Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Here we go again

Resolutions for the new year:
- stop being fat
- study really hard, or even at all would do, so I can graduate from this silly university in April
- walk the dog more
- call my friends more
- do something crafty
- join the gym (in April)
- do my HST on time
- etc.

That being said, I had a wonderful Christmas and a very quiet but enjoyable New Year's Eve with boyfriend. At 12:25 am he looked at me and says, "OH! Happy New Year!" Ooops, we'd missed it a bit. We were sitting at my parents' place watching Anger Management on satellite while mum and dad were out livin' it up.

Off to scoop cat poop!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bridget M. said...

Happy New Year, Kiki!

Thursday, January 04, 2007 11:02:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! Especially the "etc" bit.

Life needs ect-eras.

Thursday, January 04, 2007 7:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home