Monday, October 30, 2006

A day in the life...

I bought a new cell phone today. I convinced myself that the bottom row of numbers was sticking warranting a new toy for mama! Boyfriend tagged along for the process and endured a 45 minute chat with the salesdude. It was actually rather entertaining.

On the way home we popped by Burger King for a treat (because I need more grease after the 800 McDonalds visits on the way to Ontario last weekend). We had a two for one coupon so we each ordered a combo. We swiped the debit card and nothing. Their machine was down and I just deposited every paper bill I had. So, they gave our meals to us for free. yeay!

I went for a walk with the dog yesterday in the woodlot. I came across another very large dog who found Vince to be an ideal playmate. I shortly discovered the dog's dad. We walked the rest of the loop together and had a nice chat discovering we had been at the same costume party the night before. What a small little city!?

I was rifling through the mail yesterday discovering a Puralator packaged addressed to me. Eeek, that could be really good or really bad. I opened it up to find my lost car key! The War Amps key tag worked! I had dropped my spare car key with the remote door locky thing and was dreading the $130 to replace it but yeay, War Amps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home