Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ramblings

So, JT and his little SexyBack finally got me into trouble. I was driving, I was getting down to JT, and I got stopped and fined for speeding. BOoo...

*****

I honestly think people who are into showing dogs are partially crazy. Seriously?! There are shows on these people and the majority of them are half coocoo. Wowzers. Maybe I just need more of a passion for something.

*****
Fleece socks are not conducive to providing appropriate traction on carpeted stairs. This may result in a braless, jammie wearin', 5 stair skid and stumble in front of boyfriend's buddy. Supporting your body weight on one big toe during such a stumble will result in pain, which you must hide to protect your pride. Ouch.
*****
Losing weight is easier when you don't eat a huge bag of cheesies in two days. Humpty Dumpty you are evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home