Monday, July 10, 2006

Summer haze

I have been in such a communication slump lately. I have no interest in phoning, emailing, MSNing anyone, not because I don't wish to keep in touch, I'm just being lazy. This trend has been going on since I've finished my exams so we're going on three months now!! I looked at my inbox today and there are 40 emails sitting there waiting for a reply but I just keep putting it off. These emails are things that require a 4 page response either, just a simple change of address, yes or no to a bike ride...easy stuff. But hey, it's summer.

I hired a cleaner who started last Friday! I really dislike cleaning so this was a wonderful move on my part. She was scrubbing and cleaning and would pause to ask me if everything was being done ok and I'd reply, "Yep, wonderful, I'm just smellin' the clean." Ahhhh, mmmmm!!!

I saw my former co-worker on the weekend. She's the person that I really don't care much for. She's friendly and everyone loves her to bits but after 4 years, I saw another side of her. She is nice enough but very fake and very much not someone I want to be. I was hoping to report that her current pregnancy is making her look like a small heffer but it's not. She looks good.

I borrowed a book from a client of mine in April before he departed for studies in Rome for the summer. My plan was to teach myself the ins and outs of photoshop. Things stick better for me that way but I haven't even opened the darn thing and it's almost the middle of July.

I must get off my arse and get motivated!!! Or lie by the pool...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know exactly how you feel about not responding I’m…

ah, I’ll finish this comment later.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 12:03:00 pm  
Blogger Angela said...

Lie by the pool. Definitely.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 7:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home