Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Just like Brit...We's Coooountry!

I went home this weekend. I didn't just go to my hometown for work like I normally do twice a month, I returned to the past...but the present past...hmmmm... We had a bachelorette party for my high school friend and oh my God! What a hoot!!

We had a decoy of the bridal shower in the afternoon followed by the surprise bachelorette party. She didn't suspect a thing. We gathered at a local inn and drank through penis straws while the bride-to-be had the infamous penis cup, not to mention the penis veil.

Anywho, one thing led to another and we took a trip to a party of another friend. At his house it was like walking into 1993 all over again expect all of our friends were married and pregnant. Some of us were facing our high schools loves with their wives. Weird.

All in all, we drank, we laughed, we fired a few guns...

Yep, we's country!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home