Friday, August 11, 2006

Progress

I borrowed a Photoshop book from a client of mine in April with the intention of learning the program. I haven't touched it other than to move it about and occasionally dust it off. Since the move to the new pad, I can't find the damn thing. It's here. I remember taking extra caution to relocate the text safely. Hmmm??? Where to look??

I have also decided to take my clinic website into my own hands. I have purchased Adobe GoLive CS2 Classroom in a Book after Gia recommended it to me. Great book! I successfully got through Lesson 00 and started Lesson 01 to realize my software is too old. Booo. Details, details. Fortunately I am still a student at the university and I get the education blah blah blah discount for software! Off I go...

In other stimulating Kiki news, my credit is improving. I checked my credit score and report yesterday and was very pleased to know I am an Acceptable Risk. Yeay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home