Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sorry Andrea

Oh the memories. I recently had a local carpenter make a wooden book shelf unit for my spare room/office, which I stained and finished just yesterday. This new piece of furniture was a blessing as it propelled me into tidying and completing (almost) the organization and unpacking of this room. During the whole process I came across a photo box in which I have stashed my printed photos from the past 5 years or so.

I came across this from 3 years ago (almost)...


That is Andrea molesting the prosthetic hook of the gentleman sitting beside her. If you look closely, my arm is resting on the table sporting the rest of his device. Ooooo, the boozE!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

That needs to be blown up, framed, and showcased in your livingroom.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 4:51:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

You people have serious issues.

I love it.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 12:36:00 pm  
Blogger Vince said...

No kiddin'!!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 2:29:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home