Sunday, October 29, 2006

Misc. Tidbits

Andrea and I drove halfway across Canada, not really but to my ass it did feel like that far. Our highschool friend was married in Ontario so we set out on a roadtrip to celebrate the nuptuals. Much to everyone's surprise, we're still speaking. We didn't even have any blow outs the whole time.


I read Andrea's blog and I noticed she left out a few pertinent details from our little adventure. Let's start with our near fire in our hotel room immediately upon our arrival. After I showered to rid myself of shower crotch Andrea was jumping in to do the same. She smells smoke and discovers a very hot switch plate. Handy. The electricians come to our room. We sprall out on our beds and sleep while three strange men are hovering around. They seemed safe.


We venture down to the hotel's restaurant, Axle Annie's, for supper with fellow New Brunswicker's. We ate, laughed, and drank, then it happened. Norman took out his eye. Yep, he has a glass eye and LOVES to take it out and show anyone, not me, willing to inspect his new pride and joy. Thank God for red wine.


The next afternoon we're getting ready for the wedding and we're standing in our room in various bits of underwear. We finally get our dresses on but Andrea seems to be struggling with her pantyhose, you know how they can be, and my dad is sitting observing the whole ordeal. "Jesus, Andrea, you need a little grease to get those on." So inappropriate on so many levels. The hole struggle lead to a change in leg dressing and a very hot and sticky Andrea...


Yeay for A/C!

The wedding was lovely, the reception was scripted, the dance was ok. The NB girls overtook the dance floor when Spirit of the West's "Home for a Rest" came on. Then for some reason I did this...

Not really sure what this was all about but, my mom took this picture.

Oh dear!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Kiki, when Andrea is not looking can you please burn that god awful green sweater she has on in the first picture.

Thanks. I will feel better once it is destroyed.

:)

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 9:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home