Wednesday, January 17, 2007

All Tied Up

Vince has officially had all of his running-free-in-the-yard privileges revolked as of 10 minutes ago. For the fourth time, yes numero 4, he has paced and whined to go outside presumably for a tinkle so I let him out. I give him 10 seconds or less before I call him because I have become suspicious of mid-afternoon pee-breaks.

He doesn't come back.

I put my boots and coat on because I know where he has gone but today it's -36 C with the windchill so I'm reluctant to go outside.

I'm pissed.

I think about leaving him out there.

I stand on my front deck and call his name and I hear nothing, I see nothing. So I whistle and low and behold the motherf#$%ing dog comes trotting down and then across Smythe St. NOT COOL! Apparently the feed store had the loading doors closed so he couldn't get in so decided to come back.

Needless to say I have reattached the leash to the rope on the back deck where he will be tied for every pee and poop to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like its time for some leash training.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 2:20:00 pm  
Blogger Honeydog said...

Bad Vincey. Honey shakes her doggy head in your general direction.

No biscuit for you!

Friday, January 19, 2007 11:09:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home