Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Ebay crisis

I am so annoyed. I sat here two weekends ago and bought everything that ever was on eBay. A lot of my items have been delivered bringing a new surprise to my mail box everyday! I am loving the online shopping and things being brought directly to me, LOVIN' IT!

I ordered: business cards, a stamp, 5 pairs of jeans (online! I know, silly but they all fit), 1 shirt for boyfriend, tags for the dog and cats, 30 belts (yeah, I know), a book for my nephew, 2 pairs of cords, a Pirates of Caribbean ring and Davy Jones chest keys (clearly for boyfriend's costume), 3 watches. I think that's all. Excessive.

Yeah, perhaps I have eBay issues.

Most of these items are within my possession, however, some are still being shipped. And the two pairs of cords, well, they're on hold. I asked the seller if I could combine the shipping to save on the cost, which she said was ok so she forwards the updated invoice with her email so I could do paypal. I pay my bill and await my new pants (these I'm quite sure aren't going to fit but hey, I'll shrink into them).

Yesterday, I logged into my eBay account to see what I could see and I see an unpaid item notice. I responded to the dispute with the date of payment, amount, etc. but they won't respond. I am so annoyed. I had enough wherewithal to save all my correspondence with all my eBay sellers. They are not getting another cent from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home