Monday, January 29, 2007

I don't mean to brag but...

I totally just rocked my first Chemistry midterm with an A- (83%). I initially thought I only got 66% until I realized it was marked out of 12 not 15, perhaps a brush-up course in math might be a good idea! I do boast with a great deal of hesitation as it's a long road ahead just yet!

While I was on campus roaming about I ran into a former classmate from last year. He graduated in April and is now doing Education, which I did not realize until I saw him today. Another woman (girl, as I would call her) who had been talking to him and said, "Catch you later, S." He was sitting with his back to her and had turned around to speak to her earlier but he didn't turn around and acknowledge her leaving. Once again in the land of higher learning the idiots come out to play. S is deaf. Everyone knows S is deaf and reads lips and therefore speaking to the back of him is useless. And she's going to be a teacher. Moron.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

You know what they say...'those who can't..."

:)

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 10:22:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home