Friday, March 02, 2007

The Death of an Automobile

Yes, it's true, my grandmother handed over her car to me over a year and a half ago after buying herself a new one. She even insisted on paying the fee to switch the registration to my name. I was/am very appreciated of all of that, of course. However, the damn car is a lemon. It had 75000 km on it when I took possession even though it is a 1997. She drove the car very carefully and maintained it better than most could ever imagine but, it's a fucking lemon.

Last spring I forked out $1400 to get it to pass inspection. Between that and last fall I had forked out another $600+. And now yesterday, the power steering had decided to stop working. sigh

I skipped class this morning. I need March break to start RIGHT NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home