Monday, February 12, 2007

Definitely a Monday morning

I was up well before 7 am but still barely made it out the door at 8:15. My keys were hiding, my cleaner arrived early, my pants were snug (I actually had them taken in instead of the snugness being from the widening of my ass).

Arriving on campus did not mark the beginning of an improving Monday morning by any stretch. Running late meant that I couldn't park in the lot that is nearest to the building in which I was attending class so I parked half way to Halifax and walked into class ten minutes late. I really dislike being late for class and disrupting the instructor and my classmates so I strip off my first four layers of ten and proceed down the steps of the lecture theatre looking for an easily accesible seat. I end up crawling over two people, which I attempt to do as slickly as possible all while apologizing for the disturbance. I trip. I stumbled forward. I disrupt pretty much everyone. Fuck.

I'm home now to regroup before heading off to work.

On a positive note, my washer started working again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home