Thursday, February 15, 2007

Bits and pieces

I had a great Valentine's evening last night. Boyfriend cooked dinner and had bottle of red wine ready to roll when I got home from work. He's always so good with giving gifts that I always feel I should try harder; I am apt to hand a gift to someone wrapped in a shopping bag. He had a gift bag with matching red tissue paper and numerous little gifts all individually wrapped withing the paper. The last item was Bare Naked Ladies latest CD, which you really can't go wrong with. I give him my gifts, which were all additions to his Captain Jack costume (we'll discuss that obsession later). My gift bag was some ranom leftover jobbie from a birthday and the decorations were falling off its front. The tissue paper looked more like packing paper, but hey, it's the thought that counts.

After exchanging the gifts he looks at me and asks if I opened everything, clearly he was prompting me to hunt for the final surprise. Taped to the bottom of my gift bag were two tickets to see the Bare Naked Ladies. Yeay!

**********
So Gia has got me onto Facebook. It's definitely addicitive once you get past the overwhelming part. My only concern is that there are a whole lot of people from my hometown on there that will make me write cautiously! I don't need Ma & Pa finding out I'm a freak! Oh wait, I think they already know.
*********
How long are Betta fish supposed to live? Mine is on his last fin. Any recommendations, Andrea, aquaculturist?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me about the BNL tickets!! Well done!! And if it's any consolation, I can appreciate your wrapping techniques.

As for the fish, Beta's are wild. Tought little buggers. If you're looking to knock him off, add a little bleach or excess salt. Otherwise if he sans white spots and fungus hanging out of his gills, then I would say he's probably fine. Is he still staying upright when he swims?

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 12:38:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home