Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I think it's safe to say LION

In like a lion out like a lamb is a safe description of March 2007 so far. March 2nd saw our province receive an extra 10-15 cm of snow with warm temperatures. Today we are in a deep freeze of -17C with -29C windchill and it's supposed to be -35C overnight. That's pretty lionish in my mind. That being said, I'm really beginning to look forward to spring!

I was moving a plant in my office this afternoon and I noticed numerous new buds developing! The days are definitely getting longer and the sun is getting warmer. I can handle the extra cold. Spring will be glorious this year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bridget M. said...

It's a trick, or something. A mirage. Winter is going to go on forever! Hugs!
XOX

Thursday, March 08, 2007 6:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home