Friday, April 07, 2006

Piece of shit

Yes, piece of shit. That is how I feel about the project that I'm submitting this afternoon. It's very disheartening but it is the best I can do. The objective of this silly venture was to develop an 18 week off season training program for a male hockey player. Right up my alley (*eye roll*). It wouldn't have been so difficult but every little minute detail had to be rationalized (which under normal circumstances I can do in a jiffy) with journal articles. Anywho, needless to say it's pure crap but, it's completed crap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Hey hey!! I too turned in an utter piece of shit, also to (have been) supported by research journals.

I hate those gd research journals!

Just happy not to have it staring at me any longer.

Friday, April 07, 2006 9:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home