Friday, March 10, 2006

With apologies

Hi Bloggers everywhere! Long time no posting huh?

So, here I am thoroughly enjoying a break from school and a slightly lighter work load this week. I have many tasks to complete before Monday morning at 8:30. Will they all get tackled, I doubt it but hey, I don’t really care and I’m not about to pretend that I do! I did, however, paint and crackle a shelf for my office, put silicon around the kitchen sink, call Belkin to exchange a broken product, clean out my laundry room, get my drapes hemmed for my office (after two months), sit on my arse, sleep in…it’s been grrrrrreat!

Huh, I’ve been more productive than I thought! Yeay.

Aside from all of that I’ve been updating and synching all of my music files. I finally installed the software for my Dell jukebox on my desktop so I can get all of those files loaded and ready to roll.

*****
Boyfriend has started a wonderful new morning routine:
- get up at 6 am
- let the dog out to pee
- feed the dog and cats
- make a pot of coffee for me
- make himself a smoothie with ice which is obnoxiously loud
- drink said smoothie
- come back to bed
- re-set the alarm while reaching across my sleeping body
- hit snooze 3 times
- get up again
- shower
- …

All while I’m still trying to sleep and can hear it all! Plus once one of us is up, so is the dog, panting and whining because he’s hot and he wants attention.

I may have to strangle someone…

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

So glad you are back. I've missed you.

Friday, March 10, 2006 6:08:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home