Wednesday, March 01, 2006

No news is not good news

I'm back home from house/dog/cat/fish sitting. The little wandering puppy still has not returned. The owners are not panicked about since she has done this to them before and have resigned themselves to the fact that she may not come back. Apparently when they adpoted her she had been found in the woods in February after being there for about a month and a half...with a broken hip. She's a tough one.

Tonight and tomorrow are crazy for me school wise with a midterm and two assignments, one of which is quite intensive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

I'm sorry about the pup. That sucks. Not your fault though. I hope you can make it Friday eve! I MISS YOU!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 10:50:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope the poor lil pup pulls thru.

Thursday, March 02, 2006 7:21:00 pm  
Blogger Bridget M. said...

Good luck with your schoolwork! And I'll keep my fingers crossed for the pup so he can find his way back.

Friday, March 03, 2006 4:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home