Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Yep, I've gone and done it.

Oh, I need to learn to not hit SEND.

I emailed a woman that I know who is connected to the dog obedience club I do my classes through to get a message to my instructor that I would not be there on Monday night. She forwarded my message on and then asked me how I liked this class.

And I told her.

I told her how I felt scrutinized in a condescending and judgmental way and that I realized I was probably/hopefully off in my perception. I told her how I really don't like the instructor that much. And so on and so forth.

In hind site I probably didn't need to spew all of that on her but, hey, it's what I think. Rest assured I do take responsibility for my loopy mutt, I'm not all delusional!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bridget M. said...

Hitting send is good-it provides feedback about an aspect of the club that you're not completely happy with and if they can improve the relations with the dog's peoples than everyone will have a better experience. It's win-win and everyone succeeds.

Plus it must have been cathartic.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 10:30:00 am  
Blogger Angela said...

You go girl. Although I too wish I wasn't always so hasty with the SEND tog.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 1:17:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home