Sunday, February 19, 2006

My kids!

Since I have my camera working again with all sorts of room to take pictures I thought I'd post a few pics of my foster dogs (and one of Vince too!)!


This is puppy I've renamed "the White Torpedo." She can run like no one's business, quite impressive. She loves having her chin scratched...all of the time preferably!

This is the smallest and spunkiest dog of the bunch. She also enjoys having her chin scratched a lot. She has put Vince in his place a time or two then will stand between his two front legs to eat his spilled food at mealtime.

This is my dude! Tired tired Vince!
Here's the big fellow! I'm sure he weighs 120 lbs., easily. He's a Burmese Mountain Dog and is the perfect gentleman! He loves to be touching you at all times even if it's just a toe or two!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Ahhhh. A dog's life.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 2:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home