Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ok then smart ass!

SHAKIRA's cool. That silly Ms. D. Giving me a hard time...

********
I had a mild, okay, severe moment of panic this evening when my pocket pc decided to crash. I, being past the novice stage of electronic PDA use, had not backed it up in more than a week, maybe two.
I called Dell.
"Did you try resetting it?"
"How?"
"There's a button on the back, use your stylus."
TaDa!!!!
*********
Have you ever noticed how judgmental we all are? I was thinking today and the thought struck me for no apparent reason (that's how my head works) that we jump to conclusions and make rash judgment without really knowing the whole person or story. One small tidbit of information can change our entire opinion of a situation but yet we don't always allow for the all of the story to be told.
*********
Perception. I'll save that for another day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bridget M. said...

I think judgement is a throwback to our need as humans to quickly assess our situation/surroundings in case we must fight-or-flight. I wish we could turn it off.

Glad you got your dell reset!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 12:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home