Friday, March 31, 2006

Absence

Sorry, I know I haven't been posting. I have been extremely swamped procrastinating my schoolwork. I have 4 large projects due right away and I'm on the verge of pulling out my hair!

I have to do an ergonomic assessment for one class with a fellow from class. He's a bit of a keener and seems somewhat mature for a 22 year old. On the way back from our initial visit to the workplace we're studying he launches into the story of all the ways he was wrong-done-by his ex-finace. Now, I don't really know him and therefore it was a bit TMI. The only reason he spilled his guts was the owner of the shop is friends with boyfriend and I and he mentioned to 22 year old that I was in a serious relationship and therefore I was Safe-Taken-Girl. How annoying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bridget M. said...

Good luck with your projects! I know you'll do really well anyway :)

Monday, April 03, 2006 11:18:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home