Monday, March 20, 2006

My weekend summary

1. Realized I’m getting very close to being too old to apply for Canadian Idol not that I would ever force Canada endure such torture.

2. Dog shit smeared on you pant leg smells incredibly potent in the enclosed space of an automobile.

3. Measure twice cut once.

4. I know every “OLD” country tune out there, word for word.

5. My mother attempted to vacuum my dog on Saturday. She was surprised when he appeared frightened of the vacuum cleaner. Golly!

6. My brother won $102 000.00 in the lottery.

7. I vividly recalled eating my own boogers in Kindergarten.

8. I befriended two ladies old enough to be my mom but fun enough to get into lots of trouble!

9. Had a man old enough to be my dad hit on me and realized it wasn’t gonna fly. “So I guess sex is out of the question?”

10. Boyfriend is an air guitar KING to the point I was considering to involuntarily have him medicated.

11. Had a client tell me I didn’t have the parts to be a stripper.

There’s probably more, I’ll keep you posted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is it wrong that I find #7 far more disturbing than #2?

Monday, March 20, 2006 11:51:00 am  
Blogger Angela said...

#4 - me too!!

Monday, March 20, 2006 8:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home