Sunday, April 09, 2006

The end is near

It's so difficult to focus on school work when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can feel the weight lifted off my shoulders, the spare time, the catching up with friends, etc. but wait, I'm not actually there yet...must stop daydreaming...focus, focus...

*******

I, totally unexpectedly, ended up inhaling 5+ martinis on Friday night after work. Andrea needed a chauffeur to pick her ass up after returning her parents' car to their home an hour out of town. That plan dissolved and quickly changed to dropping her parents' car off to her own house and then bada-bing-bada-boom, I'm drunk in a hotel lounge. Good stuff!

*******
I had a dream last night that boyfriend proposed to me with a gorgeous diamond. I was furious (I'm anti-engagement rings) and when I woke up this morning I informed him that the engagement was off. He was confused...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh sure, women HATE diamonds.

Monday, April 10, 2006 12:47:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home