Saturday, April 22, 2006

Wierd

Sometimes people just shouldn't meet. A group of us got together this evening to recognize the completion of the school term. There was three of us who have known each other for over years and years and years which was fine. The interesting part was each of us had invited a few other friends as well. Hmmm. Sometimes that works, sometimes it does not.

You know milk and vingear just don't work well when mixed...yeah, something like that. Awkward moments. Although I did learn a few Swedish and Persian profanities.

On another note, I did indeed finish EVERYTHING for school but am iffy on that last exam (see Wednesday's post). The project I handed in last Friday (Good Friday) was returned to me by the professor with a big fat 95% on it and I thought I may faint. Whew! That one was 40% of the class mark so I'm in the clear there!! How sad is it that I'm still just wanting to pass at this stage of my life.

I have to go to bed now. I have to several clients booked tomorrow. Long weekends usually translate into that for me :( then it's spring cleaning time!! :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

95? Rock on girl!

Sunday, April 23, 2006 2:18:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home