Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Leave me alone, I'm busy!!

I had one client booked today as I was saving this day to be my day to hammer down hard one project 4/4. Somehow, as I’ve been known to do, I procrastinated effectively ALL DAY LONG. And look at me, I STILL AM!

I worked, I came home, I ate lunch. That’s all reasonable I needed to eat. My brother popped by for about 10 minutes, couldn’t help that.

Then I realized that I needed to get to the bank to make a deposit. So I set off to do just that when on the way home, I was overwhelmed by the urge to shoe shop. I needed new shoes, I really did (and still do). I stopped into Winners because someone had conveniently built the place on my bank route. I looked, no shoes.

I returned home and drove boyfriend to the university (the arse started after me and is graduating before me…that’s another post). I realized I needed dog food. I bought dog food.

I returned home and I decided to walk the dog. I did.

I returned home and I was hungry so I ate. I watchedTV. I baked cookies, four of them. I ate them. I finally get to my project…it’s now 8:10 PM.

I’m tired now, I may retire.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bridget M. said...

Some days you just have to do it. Right?

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 11:17:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good for you, push the envelope!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 1:15:00 pm  
Blogger Gia said...

I want a cookie. Got any left?

Today my car died, I got a tooth filled and for some reason the freezing won't unfreeze, I'm getting re-braced tomorrow in such a way that for the next two months i'm on a liquid diet and you know the rest of my fabulous week. I'll trade this fun week to do your project!!! Are ya in? eh? eh? Cause I'd love a break! ;)
(hugs) good luck gettin' er done.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 5:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home