Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Naughty

I totally eavesdropped on my office neighbours today! There is a group of professionals that work in a different section of my office building but we all share the same lunch room, which is outside of the back entrance to my office. As I was waiting for my client to get changed I heard voices coming from the lunch room.

I paused.

I got closer to the door.

I listened.

My client changed, she left, I changed the table and I returned to listened some more. That's just bad.

*****
One more exam tomorrow and I'm in the clear...until intersession begins...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

The bad part is that you're not spilling what they were saying. THAT's the bad part. MMmmm hmmm.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:25:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have the makings of a secret agent.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 12:24:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home