Saturday, September 24, 2005

What just happened?

"Kiki LOVES anal sex."

That's what Ms. D's roommate announced to the party goers last night. From that point on I had a drunk French Catholic 23 year-old army guy piss circles around me.

Once we ended up at the bar from the Twilight Zone he vanished. Sad. Ha!

The bar was surreal. Any and every type of person you could ever imagine was there. I particularly liked the woman in the Jack Daniels sweatshirt with skin tight leggings.

Ms. D plopped her blue corduroy cowboy hat on me before going to this bar. No good, it was like wearing old-man-bait, every gray haired man in the place went into a frenzy.

I should have consumed the whole bottled of wine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

now that is how to captivate your audience with a great first line.

that is hilarious!

Saturday, September 24, 2005 6:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home