Monday, September 19, 2005

Homeless, dammit

Yeah, yeah, it's my own fault. I know I'm not supposed to have a dog but he's my son now! The landlord announced the no dog policy today and I therefore have to find the dog a new home or us all a new home. The latter is the obvious choice but what a pain in the ass. I have to sort out whether I'll have to pay my way out of my current lease or if they'll be nice and just let me go without penalty. My mind can't process anything other than finding a new place right now. Blaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhh.

"Everything happens for a reason," that's what the woman who gave me the dog kept saying. I took him because I believe so much in that but I hope it continues to prove true during this search for a new pad. Have faith, have faith, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, mother fucker, and out...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If they just changed the policy to no pets then it isn’t in your lease. They shouldn’t be able to make you pay out your lease. But I’m not a lawyer, I just play one on TV.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:29:00 am  
Blogger Vince said...

No, they didn't but I was hoping they'd be cool since their son's sister-in-law moved in with her lab. And, I do have $25000 of pet insurance coverage if he was to do any damage.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:40:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home