Saturday, September 17, 2005

CCM Boa Skates

Have you seen the commercial for the new hockey skates that the kids don't have to actually use laces to tighten them? The commercial makes the skates look idiot proof, like any weak person could tighten these things properly.

Oh, and they're also available for women.

Now, I have to tell you, I can and always could tighten my own damn laces without the aid of some sexist man's idea of simple tool for the weaklings of the world. Fuuuuccccccckkkkk!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

it is just flat out embarassing to call yourself canadian and NOT be able to tie your own skates!

Sunday, September 18, 2005 12:37:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Skates, Huh? I’ve heard of people using those on water that has frozen. But I’ll have to see it to believe it.

Sunday, September 18, 2005 4:39:00 pm  
Blogger Vince said...

Not good, no.

Monday, September 19, 2005 9:07:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home