Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I couldn't make this up!

A new client comes to my office yesterday. As she's filling out the health history form I'm busy trying to look busy. Flipping aimlessly through my filing cabinet she asks me,

"How do you spell erotic?"

Hmmm, I wonder why?

"E-R-O-T-I-C," I respond as if I'm asked that regularly.

I continue about my business and she completes the form. I review the information she has provided and discover that under occupation she has written, erotic dancer, in big child-like printing.

I leave her to get undressed and onto the table.

I return.

I start her massage and she starts rambling on and on and on and fidgeting. I'm assuming she's on one drug or another. She tells me she has four kids between 11 and 16 (she's in her early 30's) none of whom are with her. No shit.

She says to me, "My oldest son is with my aunt and on his 16th birthday he shaved his head and got a bunch of piercings. He's just like me, I have my tongue done, my ears done, the hood of my clit..."

CLIT

She said it as if I've known her for more than the 20 minutes that I did.

She continues to fidget and talk about random nothingness and I'm itching to get out of there. She tells me about her upcoming move to a bigger city for a great new job. Three of her friends are already there and are staying in the shelter until they get established.

She's so not going to pay me.

I hear about all of the money she's going to be making and I'm biting my tongue because I have 100 questions about her job.

Finally, we conclude. I grabbed my purse and left the room while she changes. I stash my purse because I was sure that she was going to rob me of all of my cash to get another hit of whatever she was on.

She paid me.

On the way out she again referred to her new job so I asked,

"What will you be doing?"

"Domination." She says this as if she just told me she's going to law school.

"So, where do you do that?"

"There's a club there, I'll make about $200-300 an hour."

Hmmm, think about changing careers.

"Wowzers!"

"I know!"

"Well, good luck."

What do you say to that?

2 Comments:

Blogger Bridget M. said...

$300/HOUR? Dear lord I must remember that next time I need some cash. LOL

Glad she paid you. Scary shit! LOL. PS Congrats on the new apartment and sorry about your aunt. For some reason blogger shuts down on me most times I try to comment to you.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:42:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Penthouse Forum...

Friday, May 12, 2006 3:12:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home