Friday, September 09, 2005

I AM FAT!

So I leave work to walk to my bank before heading home this afternoon. Ten steps into my journey I approached a passerby who was a bit disheveled and overweight. As we pass I hear her say, "I know you're fat but you don't have to take up the whole sidewalk." I smirked, I turned around to see if she's really speaking to me and she's looking over her shoulder at me shouting out, "Yeah, look at how wide your big ass is..."

What do you say to that?

I laughed all the way downtown. I'm sure people thought I had lost it with my spontaneous bursts of laughter with nothing obvious to prompt them.

The worst part, nobody was home anywhere when I tried to tell my story!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Vince said...

I know!!!!!

All I could was chuckle!

Friday, September 09, 2005 6:45:00 pm  
Blogger Angela said...

A friend of mine is obese (a friend other than you Kiki - you're suppose to laugh here), while walking down the street a guy yells at her that she is a 10. She's feelin' herself, thinking finally she's found a fat lovin' man. Then he adds... "on the richter scale." zero to sixty. back to zero.

they were just jeleous of your hot booty. gotta shake it off. cause the lovin' ain't the same... gotta shake, shake, shake it off.

Friday, September 09, 2005 8:19:00 pm  
Blogger Angela said...

Oh shut up! both of you. You both know how to work your stuff and the poor skinny bitch obviously has esteem issues. More n' likely she puked up the diet cola she had for lunch.

Friday, September 09, 2005 9:00:00 pm  
Blogger Gia said...

I think she must have been pretending that that is what you were thinking about her. Otherwise, she needs a mental institution.

Thanks for coming to the FREX to see us! My head still hurts from the cotton candy rush.

Friday, September 09, 2005 9:40:00 pm  
Blogger Vince said...

I think she probably had some kind of intellectual disability. Usually people don't gone screaming stuff like that at strangers. I do have a ghetto booty but it's not THAT big.

Saturday, September 10, 2005 9:28:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home