Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Eggs

I boiled all my "older" eggs the other day thinking I would eat them if they were prepared. And I have been. But, I must say, after eating crap all weekend and then consuming boiled eggs on my first day of eating real-life vegetables in several days was a terrible idea. In fact, it was potentially lethal. The smell that continuously escaped my bottom last night was smothering. I thought it may kill us all in our sleep.

We survived. I pooped the wreckage this morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

oh gawd.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 3:32:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are a petit flower

Thursday, September 08, 2005 12:17:00 pm  
Blogger Vince said...

I know I'm kind of gross.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 2:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home