Sunday, September 04, 2005

A Bigger Bang

Wow, I'm still moving. I survived the Rolling Stones!!! 85000 people on one grassy hill absolutely rocked out! If you weren't a fan before you certainly were after Mick and gang keyed up with "Start Me up" on a seven story high stage with firework pyrotechnics and a HUGE screen. It was the most amazing spectacle I have ever seen. Awesome. Just awesome.

I shall say no more as words could never do it justice.

Owen is stuck to screen in the living room window...back to reality.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

I WANT PHOTOS.

Monday, September 05, 2005 10:55:00 am  
Blogger Angela said...

Yeah post some photos! I so wanted to see Maroon 5, unfortunately I am seriously clostraphobic (have no idea how to spell that word).

Monday, September 05, 2005 11:09:00 am  
Blogger Vince said...

I took none!!!! Sorry!!!

Monday, September 05, 2005 11:54:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home