Monday, September 12, 2005

Yikes!

I have my first Chemistry lab tomorrow!! (Exclamation points are for freaking out not positive enthusiasm).

I realized in my Chem lecture today that I am exactly 10 years older than the majority of the 404 students in that class. Fortunately I did notice a few other "mature" students filing in as well!! (Exclamation points for positive enthusiasm).

It has been 12 years since I've taken any kind of Chemistry course so this next year should prove interesting. If Eastern Canada blows up, I didn't mean it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

So when you show up to the Snoot some night with no eyebrows we'll know what happened eh?

Monday, September 12, 2005 11:17:00 pm  
Blogger Vince said...

Yup!!!! Bring an eyebrow pencil just in case!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 10:08:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home